Optical Fiber Communications has changed the world!
Today I am going to share with you Optical Fiber Communications by Gerd Keiser (4th Edition PDF).
Initially the technology focused on simple transmission links but then quickly moved to increasingly sophisticated networks. Optical Fiber Communications has undergone a fascinating history since the first edition of this book.
To assist reader in learning the material and applying it to practical designs, numerous examples are given throughout the book (by Gerd Keiser).
Download recommended Free Engineering books
- Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems PDF
- PIC Microcontroller and Embedded Systems by Mazidi
- Computer Networking a top-down approach PDF Download
Overview of Optical Fiber Communications by Kerd Keiser
A collection of 267 homework problems is included to help test the reader’s comprehension of material covered and to extend and elucidate the text. And Instructors can obtain the problem solutions in Gerd Keiser book from the publisher.
Computer-based modeling and simulation tools after a powerful method to assist in analyzing the design of an optical component, circuit or network before costly photo-types are built.
There are total 14 chapters from Overview of Optical Fiber Communications to Performance Measurement and Monitoring and 4 appendices in the by Gerd Keiser book.
- Overview of Optical Fiber Communications
- Optical Fibers: Structures, Waveguiding and and Fabrication
- Signal Degradation in Optical Fibers
- Optical Sources
- Power Launching and Coupling
- Optical Receiver Operation
- Digital Links
- Analog Links
- WDM Concepts and Components
- Optical Amplifiers
- Non-Linear Effects
- Optical Networks
- Performance Measurement and Monitoring
Appendices in Optical Fiber Communications by Gerd Keiser
- A – International System of Units
- B – Useful Mathematical Relations
- C – Bessel Functions
- D – Decibels
Free download Optical Fiber Communications by Gerd Keiser 4th edition PDF
This is heart of the post you also love!
See below downloading links for Gerd Keiser Book:
You may also download following free PDF books
- Modern Control Engineering by Ogata PDF
- Control Systems Engineering by Norman Nise
- Principles of Statistics for Engineers and Scientists PDF
Final thoughts Optical Fiber Communications book
I studied this book of by Gerd Keiser in my 6th semester of electronics engineering at University of Engineering and Technology, (UET) Taxila Pakistan in Optical Electronics subject.
The Book provides the basic material for a senior level or graduate course in the theory and application of Optical Fiber Communications technology. It also serves as working reference for practicing engineers dealing with the design and development of components, transmission equipment, test instruments and cable plants.
Have more! Engineering Electromagnetics 8th edition PDF
I hope, you will also love reading this this Optical Fiber Communications book.
You can ask for PDF books you need me to share on the ZohaibJahan.com Blog. Your comments, suggestion really motivate me to share more Free PDF books. Keep visiting us for downloading more free engineering books.