Analog and Digital communication and modulation techniques like AM, FM, PM, PWM, PCM etc. techniques are discussed in depth in the Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems Book by BP Lathi.
The first nine chapters in Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems discuss in depth below how digital and analog communication systems work and thus form a sound well-rounded, comprehensive survey course in communication systems.
Download recommended Free Engineering books
- PIC Microcontroller and Embedded Systems PDF
- Computer Networking a top-down approach
- Measurement and Instrumentation Principles PDF
Overview of Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems by BP Lathi
- Introduction to Signals
- Analysis and Transmission of Signals
- Amplitude (Linear) Modulation
- Angle (Exponential) Modulation
- Sampling and Pulse Code Modulation (PCM)
- Principles of Digital Data Transmission
- Emerging Digital Data Communications Technologies
- Some recent developments and miscellaneous topics
- Introduction to theory of Probability
- Random Process
- Behavior of analog systems in the presence of noise
- Behavior of Digital Communication systems in the presence of noise
- Optimum Signal Detection
- Errors Correcting Codes
Appendices in Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems by BP Lathi
- A – Orthogonality of some Signal Sets
- B – Schwarz Inequality
- C – Gram-Schmidt Orthogonalization of a Vector set
- D – Miscellaneous
Free download Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems 4th Edition PDF
I know this is your favorite part of the post!
So download BP Lathi’ PDF book from below given downloading links.
- Wait for 3-6 seconds and then Skip Ad (at right upper corner) to this PDF book by BP Lathi.
- See how to download Free PDF Books from the ZohaibJahan.com Blog.
- You must have installed a PDF reader like foxit or adobe reader to read this book.
- For downloading Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems book from torrent link, you must have installed a bit-torrent client software like uTorrent software.
- Let me know for the broken links in comments section.
- Control Systems Engineering 6th edition PDF
- Principles of Statistics for Engineers and Scientists PDF
- Engineering Electromagnetics 8th Edition PDF
Final thoughts on Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems
The Book of BP Lathi is being taught in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication Engineering courses in several Engineering Universities around the world.
I hope you’ll also enjoy reading modern digital and analog communication systems (4th edition, 3rd Edition and solutions manual) by BP Lathi.
You can ask me to upload PDF books you need if already not shared on the Blog. Keep visiting us for free downloading more free PDF books.