This course is the foundation on which most other courses in electrical and electronics engineering curriculum rest. Problem solving is essential part of the learning process. In Fundamentals of Electric Circuits by Alexander and Sadiku, Spice (PSpice – a computer circuit analysis program) is used throughout the textbook.
Make an effort to learn PSpice, because you can check any circuit problem discussed in Fundamentals of electric circuits book with PSpice.
Each Chapter of fundamentals of electric circuits ends up with a section how the material is covered in the chapter can be applied to real life problems.
Attempt review questions at the end of each chapter will help you discover some tricks not revealed in class no in Fundamentals of electric circuits textbook.
Free download recommended engineering books:
- Microelectronic Circuits by Sedra and Smith
- Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory by Robert Boylestad and Louis Nashelsky
- Electronic Devices and Circuits by Jimmie J Cathey
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig
- Free download Digital Design by Morris Mano 5th edition PDF
Overview of Fundamentals of Electric Circuits by Alexander and Sadiku
The book is divided into 3 parts (total 18 Chapters) e.g. DC circuits, AC circuits and Advance circuit analysis and chapters from Basic concepts to Two port networks Fundamentals of electric circuits.
Part-1: DC Circuits
- Basic Concepts
- Basic Laws
- Methods of Analysis
- Circuit Theorem
- Operational Amplifiers (OP-AMP)
- Capacitors and Inductors
- First Order Circuits
- Second Order CircuitsPart-2: AC Circuits
- Sinusoids and Phasors
- Sinusoidal Steady State Analysis
- AC Power Analysis
- Three Phase Circuits
- Magnetically Coupled Circuits
- Frequency ResponsePart-3: Advanced Circuit Analysis
- The Laplace Transform
- Fourier Series
- Fourier Transform
- Two Port Networks
Free Download Fundamentals of Electric Circuits Fundamentals by Alexander and Sadiku
- Wait for 5 seconds and then skip ad to download the PDF book.
- See how to download PDF books.
- You must have installed PDF Reader to read Fundamentals of Electric Circuits 5th Edition PDF book.
- Password: zohaibjahan.blogspot.com (if required)
- Tell me any link is not working, it’ll be re-updated upon your request.
You may also download following PDF books
- Free download Computer Organization and design PDF
- Electric Machinery Fundamentals by Stephen J. Chapman
- Engineering Electromagnetics by William H. Hayt
- Principles of Statistics for Engineers and Scientists
- Control Systems Engineering by Norman S. Nise PDF free download
Final Thoughts on Fundamentals of Electric Circuits by Alexander and Sadiku
This is one of the basic electrical and electronic engineering related books. I also studied Fundamentals of electric circuits by Alexander and Sadiku during my electronic engineering.
Hope you’ll enjoy this engineering book. Keep visiting us for free downloading more electrical and electronic engineering books.
Furthermore, you can also ask me PDF book you need on this blog.